Monday, June 9, 2008

I Miss Him

Well, my new reality is here. Yippee.

T-Man is gone, and will not be home with us to "live" for the next 18 months. He may be home for a few days at the end of July, and maybe he'll get leave when he's in Afghanistan, but I doubt that would be any sooner than March or April next year.

I miss him so much already.

Bubba will be 11 1/2 (he's almost 10) and will be halfway through 6th grade. He just finished 4th. T-Man will miss 2 of his birthdays.

Princess will be 9 1/2 (she's almost 8) and will be halfway through 4th grade - the grade Bubba just finished. She just finished 2nd. T-Man will miss 2 of her birthdays.

Trixiebelle will just be having her 4th birthday. 4TH!!!!! She's just a 2 year old baby right now! He should be coming home right around her birthday...hopefully he will only miss one, not two.

Wah, wah, wah. I can't deal with it. It sucks.

4 comments:

Purple Princess said...

I am so sorry that you have to go through this. (((hugs)))

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry. My husband left for a weekend last week. I can't imagine him being gone for 18 months. I hope you have a good support system around you. Someone to watch the kiddos while you go do something w/ the girlfriends? Thank you for your family's service to our country!

Sunny said...

Hi Lisa,
Just checkin in. I am thinking of you, I know your a super great mom who is very strong. I hope you and the kids are enjoying the end of summer.

I am so proud of your family and your husbands service.

Your in my prayers.

HUGS,
Sunny

Deb said...

Hey girl...I know it's not the same, but you have all of your friends...and if i can help in anyway...know i'm here...we've been praying since you first found out....i thank God for men like T-man and friends like you...love you!!!!!