Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Bachelor

I soooooooo totally do not have the time for this, but I miss blogging!

The Bachelor started last week and I just had to watch. I watched Jillian's season and I just looked forward to it every week. I was never a big Jake fan - I think he's a HUGE dork in a HUGELY HOT BODY!!! (yes, I am yelling!) However, now that he is the bachelor, he is really growing on me. He's not a huge dork 100% of the time like they edited him to be last season. Maybe just, like 85% of the time. :)

Anyway, I digress. Just thought I would throw my impressions of the girls out there. Here are my top three and then the rest are in no particular order.

Numero Uno: Tenley - Yes, she's a bit fragile, but she's so cute and sweet. She has the innocence about her that is a good match for Jake. Not much more to say. Definitely my favorite.

Numero Dos: Ali - I like her. I really like her. She's down to earth and really looks great in yellow! Lol! However, I don't see a lot of chemistry between them even though Jake keeps talking about it. It was so sweet when they were on their 1 on 1 and he said he was having "a moment" unlike any he had ever had though. He must really feel a connection and that's all that matters!!

Numero Tres: Vienna - I know. I know. Nobody really likes her, but I do! She seems a bit immature (the comment about wrecking cars the first night was a big turnoff), but now that they have shown more of her, she doesn't seem so shallow. I think Jake will like her innocence, like to take care of her, and she's pretty fun-loving too!

Elizabeth: There's something about her I just don't like. Maybe it's the horrible boob job. Maybe not. She was kind of a bitch and somewhat condescending with Vienna last night. I think the no kiss policy is going to come back to bite her in the ass too. I mean, come on, really?? REALLY??? She seems too...ugggh...can't think of the word...oh! Got it! Too calculated. What do you think?

Corrie: I wish we could see more of her. She seems nice and real, but who is she really? I think she's my number 4 choice.

Ella: Just a doll. (or doll face as Jake would say *gag*) Just not right for Jake IMHO. Agree?

Gia: I like her, but she doesn't seem like she goes with him. You know what I mean, right? Haven't you ever seen a couple together and just thought. WTF? They just don't look like they go together, right? But she's still in my top 5 or 6 choices for him.

Kathryn: She's okay. Seems like she doesn't want to step on anyone's toes, but that won't get her a rose. (hey - I rhymed!) :)

Ashleigh: Meh. Not much to say. She was cute in the hot tub scene the way she was laughing at Jake, but that's about all I remember about her.

Jessie: This is so, so mean, and I'm not usually mean, but.....let's just say I have a hard time looking at her. So I know nothing about her. Bye bye.

Valishia: Seriously, what is up with this chick? She's a homemaker? What does that even mean? I'm guessing divorced with kids collecting a nice little child support check. However, there is NOTHING wrong with her from what I can see. I am just nosy and dying to find out how the heck she can be a "homemaker".

Michelle: OMFG. Crazy. Psycho. Stalker. Beotch. She has got to go! Although she is good for the entertainment value every week. Maybe he should hold on to her a bit longer......

Okay, so what do you all think? Cause, like, I have so many readers.

And don't say that you think I have too much time on my hands or I am too vested in this show. I know all that. It's pathetic.

No comments: