Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The Flood and other exciting life issues











New year. New Resolutions. Actually, same ole resolutions as last year. That's always motivating! Not. This year, I didn't write them down though. Too depressing. One I AM excited about is doing my first triathlon. That's a new one for me so maybe that's why I like it. Maybe more on that on a later date.

Scrapbooking. Ahhh. My old lover. How I miss you. And I just found out about Becky Higgins' Project 365 and am really wanting to do it. In fact, I even tried to buy it, but I guess it's not available right now. Something about moving it to Amazon or something. It's not as daunting as some other projects.

Also, if you look at my links I have Faith Sisters on there and I just made a long overdue visit to their site. They are doing a Lifetime story challenge. I have my eye on that one too! Now, just to get the scrap room organized again.

We had a flood. It sucks. Bad enough to cause us a TON of work and wasted time, but not enough to really get us anything new. (well, new carpet, but that's about it) I know it is the perfect opportunity to get organized, but that doesn't mean I am looking forward to it. I have enough on my to do list already.

Okay, so this post has been really choppy and unflowingish. Yeah, that's a word I just made up. I'm sure you figured that out.

Anyway, off to work on my Motivated Moms list. Gonna try posting some flood pics on here. It's been so long, I'm not sure if I remember how....

3 comments:

Brandy said...

I'm so sorry to hear about the flood! Sounds like a real pain!!

Julia said...

You sound so positive for having just had a flood! Way to go!

Anonymous said...

Hi!
I just wanted to let you know that I have just awarded your wonderful blog with 'The Most Versatile Blog Award'! (http://kids-accessories-by-kidcessory-haven.blogspot.com/2011/05/most-versatile-blog-award.html)
You have worked very hard on it and should be very proud of yourself!!
Lisa