Monday, February 18, 2008

Early to bed, early to rise....

Okay, one of my new goals (this one is like a New Year's Resolution because I proclaim it will be done every.single.year. but it never is...) is to go to bed earlier and get up earlier. I hate mornings! I would be soooo happy to stay up until 2am everyday and then sleep until noon.

This doesn't mesh well when you are a mom.

I love staying up late because it is so quiet and peaceful . Oddly enough - this is what morning people say too, but the biggest difference is that at night I am actually AWAKE, as opposed to mornings when I am nothing even close to AWAKE.

I need to move to Vegas. Or Miami. Or homeschool my kids.

Just a few more minutes will be fine....it's only 10:06 now.

1 comment:

Sunny said...

Hi Lisa!
I am so happy we can keep in touch through blogs! I think about you a lot! You are still such a special person in my heart, seeing your smile makes me so happy!
I also like to stay up late and have a hard time getting up…something I need to improve also. I hear ya sister!
Love ya
Sunny