Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Well, crap!


Sunny tagged me. I can't tag anyone! I don't know anyone else who blogs. :(

I will send a note out to some of my friends so that maybe I can pass this along, but we'll have to put it off a day or two. Sorry Sunny! (and my middle name has 7 stinkin' letters too!)

I do read a few blogs, but those people don't know who I am. Anyway, one of them cracks me up. She's always putting funny things that her kids say in her blog, so today I am going to copy her.

Trixie, at the ripe ole age of 2, has decided that she, too, is a comedienne. (Her comedic brother encourages this to my dismay.) Now, I wouldn't mind so much except that she is learning her humor from Bubba. Most of Bubba's humor is potty-related or similar. Surprise! He is 9 1/2 after all.

Anyway, to get to the point...there is a Dora episode called SuperBabies, and of course there is a little SuperBabies song to go with it. Trixie decided she was going to change the words. She stood on the bed and proceeded to shake her groove thing while singing these made up words and at several points was cracking herself up so much she could barely talk/sing. Here are the new lyrics:

SuperBooty, SuperBooty.

Oh, not funny enough you say? How about

SuperPoopy, SuperPoopy...followed by SuperPee, SuperPee.

Well, if that wasn't enough, maybe

SuperBoobies, SuperBoobies will get you laughing. Lord knows she was in hysterics over her cleverness. Yes, this is my beloved offspring. The one who loves to run around the house nekkid saying "Nakey booty, nakey booty" and shaking her hips back and forth like a goofball.

Gotta love her. :)

1 comment:

wholarmor said...

You can tag me. I can't think of anything funny that I haven't already posted on my blog yet, but I'm sure my kids will give me something in the next day or two. Kids are crack-ups sometimes. I'm wholarmor from twopeas. My blog is wholarmor.livejournal.com