Thursday, March 6, 2008

Come and check out my book reviews

As of May 1st of last year, I had read like 15 books. Or more. I can't really remember. But anyway, I was in mid-book, a sequel even, when Sharon passed away unexpectedly.

Suddenly, I became ADD (or maybe I've always been?!) and couldn't finish the doggone book! I tried a few others after that, but couldn't get past the first few pages.

I worked my way up to newspapers and magazines, and finally decided that I was going to read a stinkin' book! All of these women on Two Peas were posting about the great books they were reading or recommended. I began to feel book envy. I decided it was time to make my move. I raided my half.com stash down in my scrapbooking room. (thanks mom!) I found a couple that looked okay.

Heathen Girls by Luanne Jones was my first read. Go check out my other blog and see what I thought of it! http://lisasbookreviews.blogspot.com/

Up next: The Tenth Circle by Jodi Picoult. (sorry mom, but I'm still gonna read it!)

No comments: