Thursday, March 6, 2008

Shhhhhh...don't tell my hubby, but I'm in love with another man!




Yes, I admit it. I am madly in love with a celebrity! WTH?! I was never one to be all like "Oh, I love Shaun Cassidy, or Oh, I love John Travolta," .....well, wait a minute. I did have that one John Travolta t-shirt that I wore a lot....and my mom did make me a custom-made jacket that matched one Shaun Cassidy wore on an album cover, but anyway....


I love Dierks Bentley. His voice is soooooo unbelievable. It literally makes me melt. He's pretty easy on the eyes too. This guy should've had a record deal like eons ago! I have some of his songs on my playlist here, but you can check him out at http://www.dierks.com/ if you've never heard of him.


I have fantasies of going to his concerts wearing a little white tank top, or perhaps even a shirt that says "Can it be 'my last name' too?" Dierks lovers, you know what I'm talking about!


Anyway, he is going to be in Rockford, my hometown, on April 12th. I want to go. I WILL go. But, who can I get to go with me? I really don't want to take my husband - lol! Maybe sister #2 will go! Yeah! That's who I'll ask. She really loves Toby Keith, but I won't hold that against her.


I have one problem looming in the back of my mind and it's related to the FRG I'm the leader of. I think there may be some training going on that weekend, and if there is......arrrrrrghhhhh! I'll be really mad! (that's my really mad sound)


Anyway, gotta fly, I have work to do for the PATT tonight. Oh, the high pressures of being involved in a parent/teacher organization.....
ETA: I realize that this post dates me!!!!

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Hey Lisa, I still have that Shaun Cassidy record!!! "Do you believe in Magic!" I know this sounds funny but I would sit and color on the floor of my room and think that Shaun was going to come in through my window. Dumb, I know, but I was only five or six at the time!

Lynn

Deb said...

Lisa,

You want a date to that concert let me know woman!!! I LOVE mR. bently!!! and I also must admit...Shaun was my MAN!!!!! i HAD EVERYONE OF HIS ALBUMS, and posters, and all the stuff that went along with it!!! Also, John and I share the same birthday...I always dreamed he was going to come to my house and take me out for our birthdays!!! Isn't that goofy...oh well!!! Deb

ps. I'm serious about the concert!!! you let me know woman!

FlipFlop Mom said...

LOL LOL You are too funny!! I love your blog.. every blog I peek into I can't leave without commenting.. because bloggers work their hiney's off to blog!! I KNOW!! Ü