Thursday, March 13, 2008

RAKs, I've got RAKs.

Okay, so in an effort to get people to actually comment on my blog, I offered up some RAKs to the first five Peas to make at least 2 comments on my blog. (if you're wondering what a Pea is, then you have already disqualified yourself - lol!.....and if you're wondering what a RAK is, you are doubly disqualified)

Anyway, I got a few comments, but I think only two of them gave me 2 comments! (Miss French Jessica and wholarmor - thanks guys! I haven't forgotten about you!!) Now what do I do? RAK them or not? I mean, I did say 2 comments, right? Are you all trying to go all NSBR on me and ignore the TOU?!!??!!! Come on now -help a girl out!

So, if you are a PEA, and you made only ONE comment, come on in here and make one more so I can RAK you baby!!

I'll put some together this weekend and peamail you for your addy. Buh-bye!

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Okay, I have no idea what these are...a pea? (green vegetable), RAKS? (ummm, is this what my husband likes about me? or what he looks for when deer hunting?) NSBR? (no idea) and TOU (short for Toucan?) I have a lot to learn on here!! But this is my second post!! Do I win? Do I win? Seriously though, I love your blog dear. You are beautiful!!

~Lisa~ said...

OMG Lynn...you are too funny!! (RAKS?!) Sure - you win...I'll bring you a RAK at our scrapbook (I mean CRAFT) night! Then I'll tell you what it is!

Chic Crafty Chick said...

Hey, thanks for stopping by my blog. I am glad you stopped by. Peas are great! I love 2 Peas too.

Deb said...

Ok, i'm disqualified too...i have no idea what i'm doing yet...i agree with Lynn what in the world is a Pea? and a RAK? fill me in woman! I love the blog, you always make me smile!!! and laugh and be glad my kids dont puke on me anymore lol! Just thanks for being you!!! love ya!