Tuesday, March 18, 2008

More sadness :(



This is my gorgeous baby girl, Princess. She looks a lot older than 7 here, doesn't she?!

I don't like my blog to be a downer. I want people to read it and laugh a little, but I guess if they cry a little too, that's okay. My little Princess has a wonderful teacher, Mrs. T, who has just suffered a huge loss. Yesterday, her dh passed away after complications from a stroke. It is heartbreaking. They are both in their 40s, and that is just too young! Please pray for Mrs. T and their 3 children as they face these difficult days ahead. I know how hard it has been to deal with our loss of Sharon, but I can't even imagine the emptiness she will face having to go home alone.

Give your hubby an extra hug today for life is really sometimes too short.

2 comments:

Sunny said...

Hi Lisa,
Hoping your freinds family is comforted at this time. It is hard...my cousin just lost her husband this week.
I felt the same way...thankful for my husband.
Hugs,
Sunny

Deb said...

prayers went up and are continuing to do so...so sad, i cant even imagine...and of course she is a beautiful girl...looks just like her mommy!!! ttyl...